Vladimir & Associates - Over 30 Years of Experience
- There is usually NO No Fault Coverage.
- You will most likely have to rely on your own medical insurance for medical treatment and your own disability policy for lost wages.
- There is no serious personal injury threshold.
How can you collect money from a person who hurt you?
- You must show that the other person is at fault for the accident.
- Even if you are partially responsible for the accident you are still able to collect money. (The reward will be reduced by your share of responsibility for the accident.)
- Your injuries must meet ONE of the following serious personal injury thresholds: death, fracture, visible scarring, permanent partial loss of use of body, out of work, and/or unable to do substantial life activities for the first 90 day out of 180 days after the accident OR significant limitation of use of a body organ, member, function or system.
Vladimir & Associates will bring the best case forward on your behalf to obtain the highest monetary award possible.
Email us or give us a call today at 631-667-9666.